Cruise Night - March 2017
There’s a couple of reasons we always look forward to the March Cruise Night. Firstly, March is one of the more predictable and decent weather months and so it was on Tuesday night. Secondly it’s our last ‘daylight saving’ cruise night until October and thirdly, especially if you have a LGC Cruiser subscription, it’s the night we draw the winners in our annual Cruiser prize pool.
After we parked over 200 great cars [see some photos taken by Shelley] 7pm rolled around quickly and it was time to find who was going home with a share in over $4000 worth of goodies. First business was finding 3 winners in the entrants raffle for goody bags filled with MotorActive and ACDelco products. Didn’t take long as everyone had stayed for the big prize draw.
Cruiser draw results were:
- Shane from Mornington has opted to grab the Hoppers Stoppers $1000 voucher. He’s recently fitted a disc brake kit but it’s not working the way he wants so is very happy to hand this job over to the professionals at Hoppers Stoppers.
- Richard from Dandenong was also happy to cruise over to see David King at American Used in Tyabb to pick out a set of BF Goodrich tyres to suit his ride.
- Col from Lang Lang was 3rd out of the barrel but being present at the draw had 1st pick of the prizes and decided on the $500 in cash supplied by Dave Butcher from the Frankston Engine Centre. Col and his wife are off on a long awaited cruise shortly and this cash will put the cherry on the top of their upcoming holiday.
- Paul from Somerville was delighted to accept the $500 credit voucher supplied by Doug Rutter at Mornington’s Tyres & More. Paul has been a customer of Doug’s in the past and was very happy to grab the voucher and continue his relationship with Tyres & More.
- Lucky last was Cameron from Langwarrin. Cameron has a choice between vouchers from Al the Hose Wizard or some Soda Blasting from Craig. Either is a great prize.
Congratulations to all the winners and thanks again to our sponsors for their generous support.
It was definitely a good night to be present if you were a LGC Cruiser because the prize giving continued on. Gary from Chev’s Auto Repair in Carrum Downs provides a $300 voucher for a chassis dyno tune every month and the 1st Cruiser present when his name came out of the barrel was Mark. Grant was next and went home with a $200 voucher for car detailing from Buff n Stuff in Mornington, two great prizes.
We are indeed fortunate to have some great sponsors that support our Cruiser programme.
The best way to return the favour to sponsors is to give them the opportunity to have your business next time you’re in need of any of the services they provide.
Next month we return to Eastern Standard Time which means the lights will be on, but we’ll be at the Homemaker Centre again, the food will still be walking out the door of the Sober Mule [remember you can get a sit down meal now] and we’ll be checking out the cars that cruise in.
See you next month.
Download the Cruise Night Flyer